I'm a big girl now

March 25, 2009

V - I - V - I - A - N

Vivi has known her alphabet for a long time, but we never saw her do this until today:

5 Comments:

Blogger Marcia Updates said...

wait a moment

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

wait mamma, wait a moment... :)!!!

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Vivian said...

Yes I am rather proud of her use of polite phrases like "wait a moment" and "excuse me". I can see in her language a reflection of the way that Bruce and I talk to her because she uses the phrases so naturally. But I have no illusions that her politeness is anything more than a passing phase. Soon it'll probably be "shut up mommy!" or the equivalent in Chinese.

8:59 AM

 
Blogger mommarazzi said...

Absolutely adorable!

5:55 AM

 
Blogger armando said...

I also love that last look she gives you guys, as if you should know what it spells, and only she knows. Duh, Mom & Dad.

12:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home