I'm a big girl now

February 22, 2009

On a cold and windy day

Bruce has been in Korea working for the past few days. So although its still bloody cold out (and windy!) Vivian and I went on a little exploration tour this morning, to the sculpture park that is near our house on the sea front. I'm not sure we ever reached the actual sculpture park proper, but we ran across this guy on the way...not sure what he is but after her initial fear, Vivian warmed right up to him! And then we turned around and rode home. The wind was so strong that I barely had to pedal the entire way.


Our new housekeeper, XiaoLi was working today, and Vivian likes to hang out with her and babble at her in English. Poor XiaoLi, she barely gets a moment of silence while she's here. So while Vivi and XL were upstairs, and I was downstairs cooking, Viviann broke into the secret art supplies box and came downstairs so excited and happy to have found the finger paints I've been saving for a rainy day ("Mommy, look what I found! Thank you so much for getting these for me!"). I hadn't really planned on fingerpainting, but I guess it was a lot like a rainy day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

So stinkin' cute!

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home