The Mother of Janome

Remember I bought a used, 15 year old Japanese Janome a couple years ago? She did a good job and all, but was a little quirky. Quirky enough to drive me a little crazy. Quirky enough that I've been thinking about getting a replacement, a "grown up" machine, for a long while now. I never pursued the idea, though, because in Korea all foreign machines were craaaaazy expensive. Here in China, though, I bought a spankin-new Janome MC6600 for a good price, less than I could get it for in the U.S. I got it from an authorized Janome dealer, and it has the same warranty package as the same model sold in the U.S., so I thought, why not? I'll have to carry it to Shanghai for service, but then I'll have a good excuse for a couple of days in Shanghai, so its a win/win!
Labels: things I make


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home