I'm a big girl now

February 15, 2009

It already seems so long ago...

I neglected to post an entry on our recent trip to Thailand. So since I'm missing the warm sun a little bit right now, here it is, a little late. We had a perfect, relaxing, fun time. We only left the resort once, and who can blame us with a setting like this? The resort wasn't very crowded, due to the recent fiasco at the Thailand airports. But there were still plenty of kids for Vivian to play with, thank goodness!


Vivi's favorite new treat: banana milk shake, tastes best when shared.


Kiley's favorite new treat: a mysterious tropical blue cocktail at happy hour!

Bruce and Vivian sharing happy hour happiness:

Lots of swimming and jumping:

Boat ride to go snorkelling:

Family snorkelling outing:

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

what happened to my cute photos??? They're all messed up!

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home