"I'm sick!"
Poor Viv caught a GI tract virus last week. Her symptoms appeared on Friday afternoon on the way home from the store when she announced "I'm sick." I thought yeah, right...but then she started throwing up once we got home and basically hasn't stopped since.
Now here we are on our third day in the hospital. We're not exactly sure what's going on at any given time, because, as you can imagine, the language diffference is an issue. Viv's been getting an IV to prevent dehydration, but now she's so hydrated she's puffy!
No one here seems to be terribly worried about her condition, which is reassuring. Koreans use the hospital for non-urgent medical care much more than we do in America, so I suspect that her condition is not as severe as it would be if she was admitted to the hospital in the U.S. We hope to go home tomorrow.
Labels: Vivian


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home