I'm a big girl now

April 11, 2008

Larger than life -- almost

Check out the new schoolbus for Vivian's school:


Its not Vivian but boy it sure looks like her!

It totally had us fooled. For the past week we've been laughing because our kid's giant face is on the side of a school bus. It would not have surprised us at all, as we've almost been expecting her face to show up in some unauthorized advertisement at some point. She's had hundreds of photos taken of her, after all, by people using everything from camera phones to professional DSLRs.

I am still stunned by how much the photo resembles Vivian. Can you see the big difference? I couldn't, until today when I loaded the photo onto my computer. The girl on the bus has brown eyes, not Vivian's baby blues.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I bet they changed the color of her eyes, because I for sure thought it was Vivi!

Kathryn

11:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I think they photoshopped it!

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Vivian said...

That occurred to me, too...but I also don't recognize the clothing so for me that sealed it.

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home