I'm a big girl now

June 20, 2008

New wheels

Check out the new wheels! Its courtesy of our esteemed President and his cadre of cronies. I don't think they intended us to stimulate the Korean economy, necessarily, but then they didn't really specify, did they?



A few things about our new bike:

1. You didn't know that United Colors of Benetton makes bikes, did you? Neither do they, probably.

2. Notice the two-tone paint and the matching yellow rims.

3. Notice how Vivian's helmet is perfectly coordinated with yellow bumblebees (hand-me-down from friend Sabina)

4. Notice the cool yellow bell (hard to see because of other cyclist)

5. That cool baby seat doubles as a cargo basket, so I can zip down to the grocery store two long blocks away (by myself) and carry my purchases (admittedly limited quantities and always heavy) groceries home in no time at all.

6. It has seven - yes, seven!- smooth shifting gears!

Yesterday Viv and I went for a morning cruise before breakfast. A Korean guy stopped and asked my where I got my bike, so I guess it IS as cool as I think it is!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The McAuleys said...

That is gorgeous! I bet it's hard to ever get off of it.

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home