I'm a big girl now

June 3, 2008

Finger family

A few have asked about the song Vivian sang a couple of posts back. I had never heard it before coming to Korea (but that doesn't mean that its Korean, I guess). So I googled it and came up with this:

Finger Family:
Father finger, father finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am, how do you do.
Mother finger, mother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am, how do you do.
Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am, how do you do.
Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am, how do you do.
Baby,finger. baby,finger. where are you?
Here I am, here I am, how do you do.

See and hear the song animated at:
http://kidsdata.yahoo.co.kr/song/curi_eng/curi_eng10n.swf

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger juliamae said...

Kiley, thank you for the link to the Finger Family animation. It was so cute, but I like Vivian's version better, I think.

Still, thanks.

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home