I'm a big girl now

November 17, 2008

Our short-term plans

We've made some plans...
Move out of our apartment on Nov 28. Leave Korea Nov 29. Move into a serviced apartment (cross between apartment and hotel) on Nov 29 in Qingdao. We will be at the serviced apartment for a few weeks until our shipment of household goods arrives and we find a home.
E-mails will be functional the entire time!

1 Comments:

Blogger WCFIELDS said...

I know you will be going thru some crazy chaotic times in the next month Kiley, but you have the best sense of adventure that I know you will make the move and settling in time into a great story.

Man what a fantastic childhood you two are giving Vivian!!

Good luck with all your moves and know that I will be thinking of you,
Love,
Megan

12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home