gogovivi dot com is here
I've owned the domain name http://www.gogovivi.com/ for nearly two years, but until today failed to do anything with it. That had mostly to do with not knowing what I wanted it to be, whether a family site, a business site, a blog, or a combination. I finally decided that gogovivi.com will be a handbag site, linked to my Etsy shop for buyers.

It turned out a little better than I had hoped, though it is really simple. I'm happy with it, though, as a first attempt at a web page.
Check it out if you get a chance!
Check it out if you get a chance!


3 Comments:
Cripes, it's gorgeous! I thought it looked terrific.
2:11 PM
Yeah, "simple for Leonardo", maybe!*
*from Dylan Thomas' "A Child's Christmas in Wales".
1:23 AM
Nice!
4:21 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home