I know someone from the US that will be moving to Pusan in a couple of months- http://shimandsons.typepad.com/shimandsons/ I thought you may be able to answer some questions for her. She is also and etsian from Portland. I thought it would be fun for both of you to get to know eachother.
I'm three. I like to eat seaweed and rice. I don't wear diapers anymore. I can ride a tricycle. I can speak English, Korean, and three words of Mandarin.
1 Comments:
She is so adorable Kiley!
I know someone from the US that will be moving to Pusan in a couple of months- http://shimandsons.typepad.com/shimandsons/
I thought you may be able to answer some questions for her. She is also and etsian from Portland. I thought it would be fun for both of you to get to know eachother.
11:25 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home