I'm a big girl now

February 20, 2006

How many toys does one kid need?

Before we left Oregon, we were the lucky recipient of many toys that the children of our friends had outgrown. The latest addition to Vivian's collection is an inflatable, fabric covered inner-tube. Vivian loves it! Thanks, Heather!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mommarazzi said...

Kiley and Bruce, you have quite the little DOLL there! She is sooooo cute. This is Alyssa's Mum by the way. I love your blog. It is one way that I can get a taste of Pusan. Since you know our son, who has lived there for 2 years, isn't the most communicative person in the world. Reading your blog I not only get a glimpse of your lives but of Korea as well. Thank you. Also it was very nice to have you here for Logan and Lyssa's wedding.
Keep the pictures coming.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Vivian said...

Hi Tammy, nice to hear from you! Glad the blog is meeting a need, and that its helping keep us in touch with the extended family. take care!
Kiley

6:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home