I'm a big girl now

November 26, 2007

Shopping for a cause

This holiday season gogovivi.etsy.com will donate all proceeds to charity.

Thanksgiving brought on my annual reflection on how much abundance my family enjoys in this life. I'm not wealthy by American standards, but as a middle class American, I am very wealthy by world standards. Recognizing this, and running into reminders every day in my life in Asia, I have dedicated all holiday season proceeds from gogovivi sales to Mercy Corps, an international aid agency heaquartered in my hometown of Portland, Oregon. Visit Mercy Corps at http://www.mercycorps.org/.

You can feel good about shopping with gogovivi!

I owe this inspiration to Dinstinque.etsy.com - she's also donating her proceeds. She chose St. Jude's Hospital for Children as the beneficiary of her holiday sales. Shop Distinque's gorgeous jewelry for another chance to do good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home