I'm a big girl now

August 27, 2008

gogovivi's first anniversary

Today marks one year since the sale of my first bag on gogovivi, my Etsy storefront. This was the first bag I sold:


And this is a current design, recently sold:


My skills have developed a little over the course of a year. Hopefully next year will see as much improvement and the designs that are in my head can become real.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kiley,
Happy Etsy Anniversary. Hope your trip was fun and it sounds like you got home safe.

I just gave you an I heart your blog award over on my blog. You can play if you like. It could generate some Etsy traffic for sure.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

Welcome back to Korea! Congrats on ONE YEAR! I think you are so talented. I need to get my own gogovivi bag soon!

Kris from MN
Currently a Korean resident

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home