I'm a big girl now

November 20, 2006

Progress at one year: Choppers II

Vivian is a year old plus a couple of weeks. What's she up to these days?

  • Second front tooth is catching up with the first for a grand total of 4 teeth!


  • Talking all the time but not saying any real words. Mamamama is her favorite and sometimes I think she's calling me but still hard to say.
  • Brushing her hair - sort of
  • "Answering" her toy phone and holding the receiver up to her ear - or at least holding it up to the general area of her ear!



  • Opening and closing drawers
  • Turning on and off the dishwasher
    Talking to the stuffed animals that live in her crib and cracking herself up
  • Very confidently "cruising" along the furniture upright but I still think she's a long way from walking on her own
  • Screeching with glee at the sight of a dog, cat, or fish
  • Sleeping 11 or 12 hours a night, uninterrupted!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home